Friday, May 21, 2010

The Silver Donkey task 3

List any new skills that you have learnt from completing this unit of work. How do you think these skills will will help you in the future?

One of the skills I have learnt from the Silver Donkey is to not judge a book by its cover. I learned this when Coco and Marcelle came across a man who looked like he was dead, but was really sleeping. They soon decided to meet the man and he turned out to be a kind, caring person. This will definitely help me in the future in many ways, for example, if I come across a mean looking girl, but she is actually really kind.

Another skill I have learnt is about evaluating. When we were evaluating things about The Silver Donkey it taught me to look more deeply into the book and look underneath the text. This will help me if I have to evaluate something else in the future.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

www.sthadouglasvisual.blogspot.com said...

I agree with you, I think that it it is good that you didn't judge a book by it's cover.

Awesome
Allie (douglas)

Anonymous said...

i think you have come up with some great skills that you have learned throughout the book and you have expanded really well on each of your points. I think you have done really well, Charlotte.

Ms Francis said...

This Is very Well Done!

Post a Comment