Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Silver Doney Task 1

Write a paragraph summary of the story "The Silver Donkey"

The Silver Donkey is an inspiring tale of a man who fought in war but has left AWOL. His name is Lieutenant Shepard, he is going blind, he wants to go home to his sick brother John and he is lying in a forest wondering what to do.
Luckily, two girls, Coco and Marcelle, soon joined by their brother Parcel, discover him and help him on his way to get home.
Whilst with the children, Lieutenant Shepard tells them story's about the noble donkey.
This is a heart warming, inspiring story which I I would recommend to everyone!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very well done Charlotte.
This summary is very detailed with lots of information of what happens in the story. You have told us what happens without revieling the end product making the reader want to read the Silver Donkey. I enjoyed reading your summary.

Post a Comment